Sunday, December 17, 2006

Faith Hope Love

Lord thank you for today. I enjoy the felowship of the believers. I believe that we need to praise and worship you together. The fact that just believing in you isnt enough, we have to seek you  daily and desire to be renewed and transformed by the renewing of our minds is important.

Today Lord I was renewed. I know that I am a child of God. I have been given the opportunity to Love you, To Worship You and to Seek your Glory. My heart yearns for a closer relationship. I have to realize that the last close relationship is not the only close relationship that we will have. Each time I draw nearer there is always more for me to seek. When I feel I have a breakthrough, I have to realize that there is more.Always there is more to seek, nmore to desire, more to reach for in my relationship with God.

What about my relationship, my friendship, my covenant with you? We will continue to define and redefine our relationship. Am I reaching for constant attention? Do I need constant gratification? Constant recognition? Am I too needy? Am I too sensetive, too touchy, not understanding the big picture? I know the big picture and if God needs someone else to do it then so be it. I will serve the Lord in whatever capacity I am able to do it. My desire is to please the Lord. My Father, My Almighty, My Lord. My heart is open to the Lord and his wishes. I see myself as an accomplished person. Someone who can do the Lord's will and make it happen. I have the capacity to win. I am a winner. My life is good, and I am able to take God's promises to heart. I believe not just in the fact that I will marry but that I will be an important force in the Lord's kingdom. I will be recognized as someone who spread the word of God to the people and who gave comfort to the elderly, the poor, the prisioner, and the single mothers and widows. I believe that I will make a difference in this world and I'm not afraid to make it happen. I continue to seek God, I know that finding him once doesnt mean that I need not seek him again. I renew my relationship daily with my Lord and Savior. Have a blessed evening and enjoy your day.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive