Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Guide Me to Your Truth

Good Afternoon Lord. I am ready to do things your way through and through. Dont grow impatient with me. Make my heart open to what you have to say. Iunderstand that there are short term cost for some long term benefits. My alarm went off this morning and I pressed the snooze button twice. I woke up at 2:30 this morning and didnt go back to sleep until almost 4. I am in training for my journey. You send us out on journeys every day. You equip us with power and authority. I want to grow in the areas of my life that will continue to produce spiritual maturity. I shouldnt yell or have ill feelings toward my students. I must take care to listen and be aware of their feelings. I am thankful that I can worship you Lord and that you continue to strengthen me so that I can bear the real cost, the true cost of dicipleship. My heart longs for you. I know that it will all work out. I can love and be loved. I am willing to let somebody love me before it is too late for me to love. Love is really showing someone that you care about them and want nothing but the best for them. Have a good day. I have to think about your Christmas present this year. Yes, I am getting you a present.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive