Sunday, November 28, 2004

The Word

My love, my love, I don't have joyful as a choice for my mood or else I would use it. So I will now use hopeful to represent joyful.

I am joyful. I am very joyful. I am so joyful. I just have this wonderful feeling that everything is going to be alright. I know it will. When I think about God's goodness over the years I can't help but smile and say ..yea, you were there God...When I think about my past, I remember that you have been in it for the past ten years. Whether I knew what I felt or not, you were a part of it. Ten years is a long time. It's probably more than that but that's when I can truly say I began to come to this church on a regular basis.

I read the bible every day. Thanks for Romans 8.I will try to pay more attention to where things are. I just love the word and the word loves me.  I think God has a plan and I'm not in on the details so I have to just sit back and enjoy the ride.

I just didnt think it was a good idea to have you over yet. One day but not yet.

I will be bringing you something with beef on Thursday. I'm havent decided what yet.

I will let you know how the picture turned out. I may need another one, I think there's too much shine on my face.

I'm giving the practice test now, dear, so I have to go but I just wanted to say, what a beautiful, inspirational, sermon today.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive