Saturday, November 27, 2004

My Love, My Love

Oh My Love

My Sweetheart

My Honeybunch,

My Angel Muffin Cake,

My Darling,

My terms of endearment were removed from my journal for a time. I don't know if you missed them but I missed them. I was trying to see if I was able to make an impact without them and I found that I wanted to say them, to use them, to include them.

All things work together for the good of those that love the Lord. (The Bible)

I don't even know where that is in the bible.

I need my anchor to tell me. There is so much I don't know.

I must have faith that these things are working together for me because I am one who loves the Lord. I'm not perfect but I do know that I love the Lord. I believe that you love the Lord so that would mean that all things are working together for us.

Yes, darling, all things are working together for us.

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive