Sunday, November 7, 2004

Here I Am To Worship

Here I am to Worship

Light of the World

You stepped down into darkness

Opened my eyes and let me see

Beauty that made this heart adore you

Hope of a life spent with you

Here I am to worship

Here I am to bow down

Here I am to say that you you're my God

You're all together lovely

All together worthy

All together wonderful to me!

-Tim Hughes

I love it, its beautiful and it reminds me of you. Morning Glory 2004. You will be home soon. I'm excited.

That according to the riches of his glory he may grant you to be strengthened with power. - Ephesians 3:16

Strengthen me Oh Lord, strengthen my soul and renew my inner strength. Allow me to act on faith and know that your word is my strength. Allow me to act on faith when I come up against life's circumstances. Let your word be the meat of my existence. When I think about the things going on in my life it just lets me know that something good is in store for me because I am a child of God and ..

On the day I called, you answered me; my strength of soul you increased.-Psalm138:3

                         

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive