Saturday, November 13, 2004

Thank You

 

                           

Child of God

"If nothing seems to go my way today, this is my happiness;

God is my Father and I am his child."- Basilea Schlink

"How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God!..." 1 John 3:1

I so needed to hear from you. Thank You.

Today was a good day. It was a good evening.

It began with love from the sixth graders. Lots of notes of love.

I was found guilty in court (I knew it was slim). I have a $75 fine. I accept it.

Then I came home and took a nap.

Then I went to church.

I'm O.K.

Tomorrow I will be there for report card pickup.

Then over to the elders village for Bea's party later.

I need to heard your words. The truth is the truth. Say it, tell me. I need the truth from you. I have always been able to depend on you to tell me the truth, don't stop now. I want to know what you think. My soul yearns for your words. Tell me.

OK, early morning tomorrow, long day, time to go to bed.

Good Night.

                         

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive