Thursday, November 11, 2004

Thursday

                    

Today is Veteran's Day. I'm a veteran. U.S. Navy.

One more day. Today I taught the children how to look through the microscope today. You need a science lab. I hope you put that on your list of things for the school. Our bread mold experiment went very well. The bread was very moldy. It turned geen, yellow and black. It was great. I'm making brownies for the kids (fresh) tonight. I have to grade the reading test also.

Tomorrow is my court date. I'll be leaving the school around 11:45. I have to be in court at 1:00. Its in Downers Grove.

I'm going to the choir presentation on tomorrow night.

I hope to see you there.

I liked your plant, it looked like a branch of peace that a dove would bring.

Like a peace offering.

It was very peaceful, I like it.

You had my keys. I only have one key on my ring. I use the garage door opener to get in and out of the house. We have an alarm system so its just a code. I thought about the fact that I didn't even have a house key on my ring, but I had all those useless key rings. My children put most of those on there. The one with my name (which isn't spelled right because I spell my name Judi, is from Lizzie when she went there on spring break last year) I have cleaned up my ring and I only have the car key and alarm(which doesnt work, needs a new battery), and my IBM pen. I understand its not good for my ignition to weigh it down with different rings. You know I have been thinking about what I said in my journal and then the fact that you choose not to preach. It seems we can't seem to say anything to each other that doesn't affect or hurt the other. We must find a way to communicate without hurting each others feelings. I refuse to give up trying. I think this can work. We just have to find the right way.The right words will come. Its not every thing we say its just some things. Either I say something or you say something. We have to get this together and move on.

 

Trust

"Trusting God sometimes means learning to rest in His silence."- Cynthia Heald

"Be still, and know that I am God..." Psalm 46:10

"Accept one another, then, just as Christ accepted you, in order to bring praise to God." Romans 15:7

Fear

"Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to an all-knowing God." -Martin Luther

"I will instruct you and teach  you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over  you." Psalm 32:8

Hope

"How often we look upon God as our last and feeblest resource! We go to Him because we have nowhere else to go. And then we learn that the storms of life have deriven us, not upon the rocks, but into the desired heavens."-George MacDonald

"...the Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer...in whom I take refuge..." 2 Samuel 22:2-3

                   

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive