Tuesday, November 9, 2004

Love or Infatuation

Harmony

"The secret of harmony in a family is each of the members wanting God's will for the others instead of having their own way."- Evelyn Christenson

"Finally, all of you , live in harmony with one another; be sympathetic, love as brothers, be compassionate and humble." - 1Peter 3:8

 

I am sure that reading my entries gives you many mixed emotions. I sound like a child with only wispy dreams of a fairy tale relationship and hollywoodesque relationships. I am not. I know the reality of this situation.

I have more years behind me then ahead of me. Neither of us know the day nor the time that the Lord our God will call upon us. We can plan for the future all we want but when he calls we must answer. This could truly be the last entry I ever write. I don't know what will happen when I walk out my fron door. What I do know is that I will always try for love and comfort in my entries. 

What I do know is that God has seen fit to allow me to meet you and have feelings for you. If the passion and thoughts in my journal frighten you, I'm sorry. This is my journal. You are in my journal. When I think about it I didnt invite you in and I am sure you can choose not to read this whenever you want. This is the only means of communication that I have with you and I must say it has been a struggle for me to continue on with it. I know that every thought, word, sentence, picture is up for review and discussion. Yet I continue.

When your read this you are reading a one dimensional view of me. You must remember that I am a multi faceted person, I am more than this journal. I also know that I am constantly challenged by my family and friends. I continue on even when our views clash.

I think I find it difficult to talk to you after mass because that is a time when I am reflective of the sermon, I have no business with you, I'm not on your staff so there isn't even a question relating to work that we can discuss. I can only say, have a blessed week, good sermon, or just take care. I will not ask you about my journal now expect you to give comment on it. We exist in this relationship because God for whatever reason has seen fit to have it exist. Take or leave it.

I'm off to school/work. Have a blessed day and I look forward to seeing you this evening.

 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive