Friday, November 26, 2004

My Anchor

I ask God to firmly anchor my soul with hope in Christ.

Hebrews 7:2-3  -" ...his name means "king of righteousness"; then also, "king of Salem" means "king of peace." Without father or mother, without genealogy, without beginning of days or end of life, like the Son of God he remains a priest forever."

You always make me feel strong. You have touched the lives of so many people and they truly love you. You are wonderful. Your heart is good and pure. You are no respector of persons or things. I thank God that you are in my life. I am thankful this year that compared to last year, I know that you know that I have feelings for you and you have feelings for me. I didnt know that last year at this time. I am also thankful that I started this journal. The journey was rough but the rewards along the way have be good. Knowing that you know that I know that you know that was good (figure that out!)

I thank God for all the blessings this year and look forward to a soulful, sentimental and thoughtful  Advent season. I ask God to firmly anchor my soul with hope in Christ and guide me through the Advent season.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive