Monday, November 29, 2004

My Captain, My Captain

              

Good Morning Dear,

I have decided that you will have two jobs in my life. You will be my anchor and my captain. Now before you say "let God be you captain" I want you to know that I think of God as my creator, my architect, my sculptor, my designer, the author and finisher of my life, to reduce him to only the captain of my ship (whether air or sea) reduces his authority in my life. You can have that job.  You can direct my course, you can give me guidance, you can ensure that I am following the ways of my Lord, My God. Now it doesn't mean that I have no responsibilities. I have to ensure that I follow and search for the truth. I hope to be an inspiration for you and a comfort for you. My wish is that we can complement one another. I will be good for you and you will be good for me. With God's guidance and help this is possible.

My day is busy, I am at my Dad's cleaning for a city inspection tomorrow. Then I work for two hours, then I'm at the elder's village for the unity meeting.  I like to keep you informed. Sorry I was late for church, my daughter was leaving for Champaign and the people taking her back were negligent but all went well.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive