Saturday, November 6, 2004

Late Date Night

           

Sweetheart, I was here earlier.

I had a great entry about my day today and my thoughts on the election.

I found two wonderful pictures that I was going to include. It was going to be great.

Then my computer froze, and I lost everything. I was tired and I went to bed. Only to be awaken early in the A.M. (zero dark thirty), with an unquenchable thirst to add something to my journal. This is date night. If I don't add anything all week, I have to add something on date night. I guess this was the equivalent of "I had car trouble and that's why I'm late." I am always saying that there is no excuse for not doing what needs to be done. I say that we do that which is important to use so there is not a reason in the world why somethings can't be done. Now I am a victim of my own decree. I was tired and instead of immediately sitting down and rewriting the journal, I went to bed. I made a choice. I think it was better for me to be rested and in a better mood because I might have said something unnecessary because I was upset from losing all of my previous information. Now is a good time. I'm rested and reflective. I won't be here long though, its 3:30am. 

I just watched a National Geographic special on the Great Bears in the Pacific RainForest. Included was the great white bear or spirit bear. I was reading a great book to the kids called "Touching Spirit Bear" and it included the great white spirit bear. I didnt get to finish the book with them, because we had to move on to another novel, "Esperanza Rising", but I encouraged them to locate the book on their own and complete it. I like that book alot.

Today was my last University supervisor observation. I was told that I am ready for recommendation for certification. Yeah!!!!!

Next week is my last week. Happy and sad. I have grown very attached to that bunch of sixth graders.

I won't miss the drive and 5am wake ups.

Thank you for having a school that I could attend.

I saw Imani today. I was waiting for my children to return from gym and she was in the playground playing. I know she misses you but not as much as I do.

You will be home soon. Yeah!!! I hope you had a restful vacation.

Tomorrow I will work in the A.M. and then go over my dad's house.

Well my love, Be blessed and be a blessing to someone.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive