Sunday, November 14, 2004

Picture Time

                   

I'm bringing my camera to church today.

I will be taking pictures of my church family and I especially want a picture of you and me. I will ask someone to take a picture of us as I pass through the line. I hope you have time for the line today. I know you have to leave for Indianapolis. OH, pressure, pressure. Maybe I should try next week. I don't want you to be late. I have to be gone by 3pm. The people will definately be excited to have you back preaching again. Let's just play it by ear. I will have it if there is time fine if not then I will do it next week. I have favor this morning. I don't have to take my daughter to work so I am my only obstacle to getting to the church on time. I going to start getting ready now. Take Care and see you soon.

"On our knees we are the most powerful force on earth." - Billy Graham

"...pray continually..." 1 Thessalonians 5:17

                      

                                

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive