Monday, February 1, 2016

Good Morning

Have a blessed day today and walk with God. I love you. I trust you.


Psalm 31:14-18 
But I trusted in You, O Lord;I said, “You are my God.” 
My times are in Your hand;deliver me from the hand of my enemies and my pursuers. 
Make Your face to shine on Your servant;save me by Your lovingkindness. 
Do not let me be ashamed, O Lord,for I have called on You;
let the wicked be ashamed,and let them be silent in the grave. 
Let the lying lips be put to silence,who speak arrogantly in pride and contempt against the righteous. 

I trust you Lord. These are turbulent times, but I will trust you Lord. I look for your peace during these times. Even when I feel others are against me and are out to do me harm, I trust you Lord. Make yourself known in my daily life. I belong to you Lord. Deliver me from my enemies. Let me just pass through their attempts to throw me to the wolves. Keep me safe. 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive