Sunday, January 31, 2016

Today

Today was the first day in a long time, I mean at least 10-12 months that I woke up feeling good. I didn't have any aches and pains and no depression. I was truly excited and energetic about getting out of bed and starting my day. I thank God for that. I prayed for healing and took my medicine. God was there for me as always. I will not feel sorry for myself. I am made in the image and likeness of my Father, the Lord God Almighty. I will get back to writing in the morning. I was encouraged today. I had been so lethargic and sick for so long it just seem to be all I could think about. I didn't want to write because it was always so pitiful and woe is me. I couldn't seem to pull myself out of it. But today was a new day. I didn't feel sick. It was like I was cured, just like that. God said ok, enough, let's move on now. Weeping may endure for a night, but joy does come in the morning. We will endure some hardships but just hang in there, it will change. Thank you God for the change. I know tomorrow is another day, but today, I am well. It is well with me. I am content. Let me solve some other world problems now that I don't have to think about myself. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive