Monday, February 8, 2016

Forgiveness

You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven. For He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.

Matthew 5:43-45 MEV


Dear Lord, I have to move forward. I pray that the police will have success in finding my car. I don't know the person or persons so hate can not be in me for them. I despise the need to take others property. Human nature is a sin nature. We all fall short. None of us are without sin. Lord it is not for me to judge them.i thank God for the ability to have insurance. The fact that I now have a rental. I thank God there was no bodily harm to anyone. God send your Holy Spirit to comfort, guide and direct. I don't want to keep doing wrong. Was there something I could have done to avoid that? It kept me from church because of the running around and getting a rental, returning the cab, that was too much for the mind to process. I haven't cried over it yet. I'm sure it will happen when I least expect it. Life goes on, rejoice in the fact that God is with me and he does love me. Thank you Jesus for rescuing me. I. Love you. Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive