Friday, February 19, 2016

New Hope

Luke 24:44
Then he opened their minds so they could understand the Scriptures.

Jesus opened their minds so they could understand. Understanding brings a peace and calm to the environment. The message becomes clear and there are no misunderstandings and misconceptions. 
He told them the Christ would have to suffer and rise from the dead on the third day but they were unable to comprehend something so horrible but still necessary for them to believe. Now they believe. Now their minds are open to understand. Jesus told them to stay until his Father clothed them with power from on high. They stayed. 
Father God open my mind to understand. There is a lot of suffering and despair but you give us hope. Draw me closer to you. Don't let me leave. I will stay for as long as I have to. There is power in your words Lord. You will send what was promised. Thank you Lord for your blessing. I will praise and worship you all the days of my life. Have a blessed day today and be a blessing to someone. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive