Thursday, February 11, 2016

Strength

Psalm 38:16-22 
For I said, “Do not let them gloat or exalt themselves over me when my feet slip.” 
For I am about to fall,and my pain is ever with me.
 I confess my iniquity;I am troubled by my sin. 
Many have become my enemies without cause;
those who hate me without reason are numerous. 
Those who repay my good with evil lodge accusations against me,
though I seek only to do what is good. 
Lord, do not forsake me;
do not be far from me, my God. 
Come quickly to help me,my Lord and my Savior. 

God, I pray for your constant rescuing. I am willing to acknowledge that God alone is my Lord and Savior. God disciplines me, rebukes me and loves me. I take each day as it comes. I am asking God's forgiveness for my sins. Fòrgive my for my wrongdoings. Place in my mind and heart the peace that surpasses all other peace. I take responsibility for my mistakes. I'm not perfect. I'm human. I thank you for your blessings daily. Even when it doesn't look like a blessing, I thank you anyway. Thank you Lord for today. Be blessed today and be a blessing to someone. I love you. You have the strength.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive