Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Snow Day

Good Morning this is flu season and I think it's trying to over take our school. Staying home to get better. Drink plenty of fluids and try to see doctor early to shorten the symptoms. This is still a wonderful day. God made it and I'm in it. I missed a few days of postings due to my wifi problems but I think it's resolved now. If anything can stop me from communicating with you it will happen. There is a sincere desire to keep us apart. I have to fight for togetherness. Patience, patience, don't let the little things get under your skin. I pray for a strong faith. I pray to love one another as Jesus loved us. When my heart is troubled, I ask God to calm it. I ask for a resolution. I pray for you and the church today. Keep you spirits high. I know you are fine but I just want to encourage you to stay strong, you are a special, loved and needed person. Your leadership keeps us strong. I love you. Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive