Monday, February 29, 2016

Great Peace

Jeremiah 32:17-18
Lord, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is to hard for you..


Renew our hearts. Restore our lands. Speak peace over our people. I pray for peace within our city. I pray for peace within our hearts. I am humbled by your grace and mercy. I am humbled by the many times I ask for your forgiveness and you forgive. I ask for peace. I pray for damaged relationships in my life to be restored to a level of calm. Prayer is a source of comfort in times of trouble. When so many things are coming at you, it's easy to focus on something unimportant. Prioritize, God, family, career. The world wants to come in and take over but we can't let that happen. Relationships are important. Renew your mind. Reflect on the good that God has done in your life. Remember the good.time to begin my day. I thought about applying for the social services job because teaching is just not for me. But then my flesh came in and I wondered if I could afford it, student loans, mortgage, life. So I sit in this job because of my family. I don't blame them. No excuses, it's me. I made the decision. Where is the middle ground? It's just not there, it's all or nothing. I have to chose one or the other. 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive