Tuesday, February 2, 2016

My Character

2 Timothy 2:15-19 
Study to show yourself approved by God, a workman who need not be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. But avoid profane foolish babblings, for they will increase to more ungodliness, and their word will spread like gangrene: Among them are Hymenaeus and Philetus, who have erred concerning the truth, saying that the resurrection has already occurred, and who overthrow the faith of some. But the firm foundation of God stands, having this seal, “The Lord knows those who are His,” and, “Let everyone who calls on the name of Christ depart from iniquity.” 

Lord thank you for today. Help me to do what is needed. Encourage us to speak the truth. Keep our words true. Heal me and keep me safe. I love you and trust you. Háve a blessed day. Be strong in your faith.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive