Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Mercy

The Lord is good and his mercy shall endure forever. I bless the Lord at all times. Thank You Lord.
My car was found and it was basically in good condition. The Chicago police is the best in the world to me right now. Thank you Lord. My prayers have been answered. Praise  the  Lord. Glory to God. Glory to God. Some guy bought it from somebody named "Bird" for $875 and a bag of weed. The car is filthy inside, smells like smoke but it's basically ok. Thank You God. My prayers and everyone else's prayers were heard. I got the call at 2:30 this morning and it's 4:45 and I'm back home with my car in the garage. Praise God. Thank you Jesus. I'm just so excited to have my car back. It felt like such a violation to have it stolen. Now my baby is back. They tore off the gas door because they couldn't figure out how to open it but other than that no physical damage.what a blessing. What a relief off of my mind. I haven't slept well. Thank you Jesus. Thank you for your mercy .

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive