Thursday, February 25, 2016

Understanding

Daniel 8
Daniel could see the future. It scared him and confused him.
Pray for understanding. Pray to God to remove the blinders and make known his ways.
Lord I choose to worship you in Spirit and Truth.
I pray for my leaders. I pray for the world that we live in. I pray that personal crises are not overwhelming our frame of mind. Our thoughts and wishes have to be about the nation and the world around us. We cannot isolate ourselves to care only for ourselves. Selfishness is not the character trait that is most appealing to God and to others. People want to believe in the strong, assertive leader. Not the bully with nothing but talk.  My class will be upset because I wasn't there yesterday. I'll explain to them the circumstances and then we can start our day together. They are challenging and young. Their future is important to me. Individually they are wonderful diamonds and stars the sparkle bright. Collectively as a class, they require the patience of a saint and the fortitude of Attila the Hun. We have to encourage ourselves and each other. Hope for a better and brighter future. Come together to do better. We have a responsibility to each other to change the world to a better place. We don't want to just get by, we want to excell at living for God. I pray that we find each other in this lifetime. God bless this relationship and make it stronger and United. Have faith that it is possible. Have a blessed day. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone special. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive