Friday, February 26, 2016

A Sense of Urgency

Romans 7:15
I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do

Dear Lord I cry for intimacy. Have mercy on me Lord. Do not condemn me for the rest of my life. Lord, a physical relationship is very important in life. Being there, together, helps to create a bond. While we are whole within ourselves, no man is an island. Being alone is not good. The people you are around have your happiness in mind when they comfort you. Is there no sense of urgency for us? Is there no wonder and excitement about being together? If there isn't, then maybe intimacy is not desired. Is it just a platonic friendship? I want a whole relationship. Lord, I need a true relationship. Truth be told, there is a real sense of urgency that is present in me for many good reasons. Lord I demand that you bring me out of this struggle. Thanks be to God because you are able. I desire an intimate relationship. Man and woman, husband and wife, two people united by their true love for each other. Not lust, love. 
Lord, help me. Continue to walk with me, whatever the situation, enough of this limbo please. I desire relationship. Thank you God for your blessings. I ask big because I know you hear my prayers and you alone can provide answers for them. You are an awesome God, Great, Mighty and Powerful.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive