Friday, February 12, 2016

How do we respond?

Lord show me where my inner life is in crisis and help me to calm the storm. I rèpent of my sins and ask for your guidance. When crisis comes into my life, how I react is a reflection of my relationship with you Lord. I don't want to just serve God outwardly rather than from the heart. I find that all of my bible readings in the morning are of disasters and death. There is no way around it. Even a beautiful rose has thorns. Instead of quietly enduring but not learning I want to be purified, strengthen, and deepen my relationship. Becoming bitter and hardened helps no one. How we handle our crisis helps us overcome the disaster. There is healing in the word. Moving forward today is not just enduring and making it through. I want to be reminded to be strong. Encourage myself to not just endure but to become new through the experience. I may be broken, but I am not out. I can still heal. I'm not a lost cause. How I see myself is important in order for me to continue the fight. Because God loves me, I continue my fight. Outwardly and from the heart is a true relationship with legs to stand on. I have to get ready for today. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone special. I love you.
Joel 1:2-3
.."Has anything like this ever happened in your days...

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive