Friday, June 6, 2014

We Are Closer

Luke 22:43-44

New International Version (NIV)
43 An angel from heaven appeared to him and strengthened him. 44 And being in anguish, he prayed more earnestly, and his sweat was like drops of blood falling to the ground.

Thank You Lord for today. Thank You Lord for yesterday too. I am so encouraged. I haven't been this encouraged in a long time. Anticipation for the future. I am excited. Things are looking up. I pray that I stay on point. You are doing a wonderful job. You need to be married. I think that would be the best thing for you. A new adventure. I look forward to sharing that adventure with you one day. We don't have forever and a day. We have to be diligent and persevere. There is no turning back, we have to press forward. I am excited about the future. I drove home excited. There was a change in me when I got home. My daughter said, what happened to you? I wasn't my usual tired, grumpy self after a long day. I was smiling and thinking of you. I know its coming this time. I know its closer than I think. I'm just praying for strength and fortitude. Keep me focused on the end result. Let's end this school year and say goodbye to this school year. There is so much to do in that classroom, but I have lots of students to help. It will be done. There is more in my future. God willing, I am strengthen to move forward. The anticipation is rejuvenating. Its like Christmas when you are a child. You know its coming. You know you will get something good. You know its going to be the best day of your life. It just seems to be taking forever to get here, but you know its coming. I know we are going to make it this time. I love you very much. Have a blessed day today. Be a blessing to someone who needs a blessing.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive