Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Avoiding the Fool

My Proverbs 31 Woman

Proverbs 17-18
selected verses
Better a dry crust with peace and quiet than a house full of feasting with strife.
He who covers over an offense promotes love but whoever repeats the matter separates close friends.
A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.

Thank you Lord for everything. I am thankful and grateful. I made it to the end of the school year. Today is the last day and I am going to finish out today with the best attitude I have possible. I have to thank you again for every opportunity that I have to interact with my love. We will draw closer and closer. It is my hope and my desire. God is good and he hears the prayers of his people. Have a blessed day today and be a true blessing to someone.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive