Sunday, June 1, 2014

Life Gets in the Way

I am so thankful that I went to church today. My internet has been down since Friday and doesn't look like it will be up again until Monday or Tuesday. Just one more little thing to get under my skin, but I will not be dismayed. I'm at the library because I needed to get online. We are so dependent on the internet now. Our home phone is affected too. What the heck. Who knows what the problem is. It might be some critters eating the line outside.  The fact  that Comcast couldnt come for five days does not instill confidence in me.  Iknow we have more to do. I was inspired to just keep talking. I know you think i had such a bad experience i dont want another but i dont think it will bad with you. i think it will be great. I think we will work through wht ever we need to and find tht we are the best for each other. So why hven't I moved us along/ further to the purpose that we were meant to be? Good question, now it needs a good answer. It will happen. Soon, very soon. I love you and pray for us daily. Pray for my internet and phone. Its one thing when you haven't paid the bill and its off, but when you have and its their fault and not yours, its frustrating. So in the morning I won't be there. I will be thinking of you though.  

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive