Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Pleasing God

Galatians 1:10

New International Version (NIV)
10 Am I now trying to win the approval of human beings, or of God? Or am I trying to please people? If I were still trying to please people, I would not be a servant of Christ.


 Thank You Lord for today. I am grateful for all that you do in my life. I am blessed that today I can reach out to you  this morning. My heart and my mind are with you. I want to be closer to you. I want to stop, stay, talk, listen, explain, comfort, and just be there. Man does not determine my destiny. Fake it until you can make it.  Its not easy but it can be done. There are many things that can keep me in the Lord. I never want to leave you. When we are together, time just goes. This is my long day. 7:30 am meeting, class until 9pm. Just show up and the rest will take care of itself. Have a blessed day today. You are a blessing to me. Our community recognizes that you are a blessing as well. I know your heart is heavy because of the escalation of violence. WE will never stop talking about it. We will not think of it as the norm. Change is possible. It happened before, it can happen again. Faith in the good works. Faith that we will make a difference. Faith that God is for us and not against us. I love you very much and I never want to hurt or disappoint you. I am forced to realize that each day apart is doing just that for both of us. Our relationship is important to me and I will do what needs to be done to make it better. We will not fail. It can be done. We are servants of Christ and we seek the approval of God.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive