Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Drawing Near to the End




Dear Lord, thank you for today. I am blessed to be here today. I will praise you and bless your holy name. I am thankful for all you have done for me. Today is graduation and I am pleased to finish that portion of the school year. Done. Over. Let's move on. Congratulations and everything else that goes with it.

Then I am blessed to be with my love in the evening. Possibly, if he is not called away for some other urgent business. Lord I want to be true to our relationship. Honest to both of us. I will do whatever is necessary to make this work. I do not deny, nor am I ashamed of loving him. We are better together than we are apart. There must be something more for us than this. I refuse to be the cause of our delay anymore.

 Please Father God, let us be successful and accomplish your will. We are not at all against you Lord. We want to work together. There is more ahead of us than behind us. We have a future together. I am speaking those things that are not here right now because I want to be successful and succeed in making a connection today. However small, some connection. Every time I am together with you, I want some connection with you. I believe in the power of our relationship.

I think God wants to bless us even more. I believe in the word of the Lord and I will not betray that word. Lord forgive me for my sins. Forgive me for everything that I have done in the past. I will begin again with a new relationship. I have hope and faith. I think God needs us to continue to build his kingdom here on earth. I will place an effort forward not to be silent. This is neither the time nor the place for love declarations. This is the formal meeting of our parish. I will stay focused on the task at hand. My role is to love you and keep the minutes. That is what I will do. I am always blessed when we are in the same space together. You make a difference in my life. Be blessed today. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive