Monday, June 9, 2014

Peace

 

2 Samuel 22:2-4

New International Version (NIV)
He said:
“The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer;
    my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge,
    my shield[a] and the horn[b] of my salvation.
He is my stronghold, my refuge and my savior—
    from violent people you save me.
“I called to the Lord, who is worthy of praise,
    and have been saved from my enemies.

 

Thank You Lord for today. I pray for peace with our children. They are about to embark on the hardest part of their year. Spending time at home in the warmth of the sun. Lord occupy their time with good things. Allow them to see the good and not the constant evil. Help their families to help them and protect them. Keep them busy. Life is complicated but we can make a difference if we try. We have lived through many obstacles and found success. I was so blessed by our young singer yesterday. She has such a powerful voice. Spiritually she can reach inside and touch your heart with her music. She was a blessing. Thank You for always trying to bless the faith community. Your heart is in the right place. You are a blessing. I missed your touch. I need your touch. I am on countdown until we meet again. There is more to us than meets the eye. We must be successful. God has place this on me and has not let up one bit. I love you and pray that you are successful today in whatever you do.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive