Sunday, June 29, 2014

My Life



The love of my life is just as crazy as I am. The love of my life is amazing. He can solve so many problems. Why can't he solve this problem? When will this stop. I want to just talk. Just pick up the conversation right where we are. Just move on with the relationship. What do I say? How do I say it? I don't think that's as important as just saying something more than "how are you doing, that's fine, have a blessed day, I love you". I don't want to just wish and hope for it to happen. I want it to just happen.
I have to be brave and believe in myself. I don't know why I think something bad will happen. I think I know its more good than bad and possibly I don't think I deserve it. Maybe I'm thinking too much. I can truly be my own worse enemy. You would think I had done something horrible. I really haven't. I can see others receive good things and be happy for them, me I just think this is it. God has place the good before me and is waiting for me to grab hold and take what is mine. My blessing is out there. Glory be to God. I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me. The Lord is my Shepard, I shall not want. I love you and pray that you have not given up on me yet. I wouldn't blame you if you did though. This is just ridiculous. Be at Peace. Be Blessed.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive