Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Mistakes

Daniel 3:16-18

New International Version (NIV)
16 Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego replied to him, “King Nebuchadnezzar, we do not need to defend ourselves before you in this matter. 17 If we are thrown into the blazing furnace, the God we serve is able to deliver us from it, and he will deliver us[a] from Your Majesty’s hand. 18 But even if he does not, we want you to know, Your Majesty, that we will not serve your gods or worship the image of gold you have set up.

Praise the Most High and Holy God. Thank You Lord for your love and your faithfulness. How is it that I can make so many mistakes in this area? I didn't go on the Friday night walk. I am alternating my Fridays with my brother since he doesn't have a car now. He uses my mother's car through the week and mine on the weekends. So in order to help her reduce the use of her car I let him us mine. So every other Friday I will be walking so that I don't miss out completely on the Friday night walks. The Hunger Walk just totally got off my radar. Then the fact that  I was a reader. I had not received the schedule and I was totally unaware that I was reading. I might have known if I had picked up a bulletin the week before, but then of course, I wasn't at  church that Sunday. Wow. When things go awry they really go bad. It's like a snowball rolling down hill. So I have to put more into my attention to church activities. I'm working on the parish council report and plan to have it ready tonight. Now to top that off we have a problem with a bully at the school program for my grandson. I do not like the fact that the bully has be allowed to continue in the program. I'm going to document the events and I am pressing for a parent conference. I'm trying to handle it professionally, but if he persist, I will file a police report for harassment. He called him the "N" word. He's pushing and getting into people's space. He was encouraging other students to beat him up yesterday because he got into trouble. Either it changes today or I will take it to another level. I did not send him to this program to be bullied and to be put under emotional stress. He's 8 years old. He does not need to be stressed out with a bully wanting to beat him up. It can have physical effects as well as mental effects. I would pull him out but we paid 600 for the program and there is no refund, so something has to be done. They have three sites, they can send him to one of those other sites. OK enough venting on that subject. Now to remember that I can pray on it and ask God for an answer. No matter what, God is in the plan. I have to be open to hear the answer. I am available for what ever you need. You can ask anything of me and I will do my best to do it. I want to be honest all of the things going on in my life. I am a winner and I am not a loser. I see myself being a winner. I love you and hope that you have a blessed day to day.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive