Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Obedience to God's Will

 
Romans 12 12:3-8
For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the faith God has distributed to each of you. For just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function, so in Christ we, though many, form one body, and each member belongs to all the others. We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your[a] faith; if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach; if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead,[b] do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully.


Thank You Lord for today. I will be obedient to your will today. I can only have one day at a time. This is the day. Today is the day that the Lord has given me. I will rejoice that I have one more day. My thoughts are to be obedient. The difficulties that I face are real. God has not abandoned me. I have to have faith in God and believe that the Lord wants nothing but what is best for me. It can be distressing sometimes because the frustration of not following through on the plans of  the Lord will keep me from my blessings. Lord cleanse me and know that I seek you out daily. Renew and refresh me. Remove all sin, Make me a vessel of your desire. Whatever I am here to do let me accomplish that goal. We all have different roles to fulfill in this lifetime. Let me fill my role and purpose. If I am to encourage, let me encourage you. If I am to love, let me love you. Let me do what I am suppose to do. Have a blessed day today. Be safe and know that you are loved very much.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive