Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Thank You


Psalm 50:23
He who sacrifices thank offerings honors me, and he prepares the way so that I may show him the salvation of God.

Thank You Lord for today. Thank you for everything that you have done in my life. I know its not perfect but its better than it could be. You have kept many things away from me that I don't even know about. My life is in your hands. I need you Lord. You are worthy to be praised. I love you and honor you. We are going to get this together so that you can continue to build your kingdom. You are an awesome God. You amaze me daily. There truly is none like you. Your uniqueness keeps me in awe. Thank You for your blessings today Lord. I will keep my mind on you and remember that all I have is because of you. Thank You Lord. I love you and need you. Have a blessed day today.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive