Thursday, June 19, 2014

God's Covenant Love





Psalm 40:10
I have not hid thy righteousness within my heart; I have declared thy faithfulness and thy salvation: I have not concealed thy lovingkindness and thy truth from the great congregation.

Thank You Lord for all of your love. I am so blessed. I am grateful for everything that  God has given me. The plans that God has for me are for me. I am looking back over my life and finding all the times where I messed up and God was there for me. I'm still here and that must mean I still have more to do. As I look back over my life I see good things too. God was there for that too. I know that this will be the same thing for me now. God will be there for everything in my life. I am ready for a change. Thank You Lord for being there. I love you. Thank You.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive