Thursday, June 12, 2014

inner turmoil


Joel 2:12-14

New International Version (NIV)

Rend Your Heart

12 “Even now,” declares the Lord,
    “return to me with all your heart,
    with fasting and weeping and mourning.”
13 Rend your heart
    and not your garments.
Return to the Lord your God,
    for he is gracious and compassionate,
slow to anger and abounding in love,
    and he relents from sending calamity.
14 Who knows? He may turn and relent
    and leave behind a blessing
grain offerings and drink offerings
    for the Lord your God.


I am so grateful to be here today. Thank You Lord for waking me up this morning. I am tired but here. Two more days and the end is near. Lord there is so much to ask for forgiveness. Lord, I am going to take the time to praise you for everything right and good in my life. The gifts that I have are important to me. Whatever I have has been supplied by God. I am grateful for everything. I couldn't do it without you. Forgive me and punish me for my sins. I will continue to praise you Lord. Its not about just listening to the worries but its about doing something to lessen the worries. We have troubles all around, but what are we doing about them?  I we don't act on our words then we are forever saying one thing and doing another. God is a God of action.  Today is a day of prayer and fasting. Do something different to receive different results.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive