Monday, October 31, 2011

Independent or Dependent

When we enter a worship are we focused on our personal relationship with God or are we focused on our fellowship with other worshipers? As followers of Jesus Christ we are neither independent nor are we dependent. We rely on our interdependence to guide us and allow us to connect with Jesus and others.
1 Corinthians 11:11-12
11 In the Lord, however, woman is not independent of man, nor is man independent of woman. 12 For as woman came from man, so also man is born of woman. But everything comes from God.

We need each other and we are required to be a part of the larger body of Christ. When I think of what I have to do I know I need others to do it. I can't do it alone. I can't do it by myself. Reaching out to others and letting others help is what I have to do. I think God heard my pray and place another body in the room to help, but now I have to give here the opportunity to do just that. I think we can make this work. It's definitely a change and that's what I prayed for. I pray for many things. I hope they all will come to fruition. I believe if one does then all have a possibility. Thank you God for hearing me. Now let me do my part. I pray that you are having a wonderful time. I love you and hope that you are doing well. I know you are fine and are taking good care of yourself. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone special.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive