Wednesday, October 5, 2011

God is Awesome

Thank You Lord for today. Thank you for the opportunity to try a little bit harder to do your will. Lord I too was convicted last night. I changed my route going into work so that I could avoid a homeless person when I get off the expressway. My reasoning was that I will not give this person anything because I will see them everyday and everyday they will expect something from me. They were aggressive and relentless. Even suggesting I give my lunch because they saw it on the front seat in the car. I stopped going that way. I was mad that he could assume that I should give him something each and every time I see him. I changed my route back to the longer way just to avoid him. Now of course he is stuck on the brain. Should I go back to that route and have something for him daily or just keep avoiding him? Maybe now that we start earlier he won't be there. Maybe I'll just keep going the way I'm going and leave that alone. He was kind of creepy too. I would much rather help in a different way than just giving him money everyday. I know I have a house, car, job and food, but its a struggle for me too. I'm going to school today to catch up on some stuff. I'll go that way and see if he is still out there.

I know that weekends are included and why I have missed them I don't have a valid reason.You are special to me and I don't want to take any of this for granted. I want to remember each and every day is a gift and that I share that gift with you in some small way. Making a connection with you each and every day is important to me. We don't see each other everyday so connecting is important. This break is important too. You need to not worry about me being so sensitive about everything that you say and do. You are helping so many people through their tough times as well as my own. I'm a big girl and I understand its not about me all of the time. I want you to be encouraged and strengthen. You have a hard journey ahead of you and you need encouragement not discouragement.

Proverbs 167:2-3
All a man's ways seem innocent to him but motives are weighted by the Lord. Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive