Thursday, October 20, 2011

It's Going to Be Alright

Lord when I run from your will I always seem to come back. Whether stumbling or running , I come back. I am challenged to continue in your will and I can't seem to do anything else but move towards just what you want.When I don't know the words to say, I just try and let your spirit in my heart and in my mind. Lord when I question the struggle I am always referred to Jonah. Am I rebelling against going into a warring, fierce, ruthless area. I feel I am there now. Daily I struggle with the challenges of this school. School, work, home, church, and any other relationship in my life is a struggle. I know it doesn't have to be a rose garden but can there be some clarity, some ease, some method or routine that brings joy. Something to continue to be happy about. Its not that bad. It could be much worse. Have to think about getting out of here because of the weather, traffic will be slower than slow. So cheer up. Find joy in your situation and know that it does not last forever.Being obedient will bring a sense of accomplishment. There is joy in accomplishing the will of God. I have a sense of calm about myself. Have a blessed day today. Know that you are loved dearly.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive