Monday, October 10, 2011

What's On My Mind

Good morning Lord. Thank You for another day. I give you all the praise and glory today Lord. Thank You. My heart is restored with the knowledge that you have given me another day. I woke up this morning with you on my mind. I wondered how you were feeling today? Did you rest well last night? Are you anxious about something? When are you taking a vacation? Are you taking good care of yourself? Did you have a healthy breakfast? Are you too busy to think about your health and make wise choices? Am I a project for your, like a game or a bet? Do you regard me as something on your list of things to do, like feeding the homeless, stopping the violence, etc. You are not alone in your quest to change the world. I am thinking that my prayers for your are being heard. I am encouraged that suffering is not forever. God is with us through the pain and that I should never give up hope for a future together. I am not just another project for you to check off. I chose to believe in you. I chose to believe in a you and me future. I press forward on that promise. I have to believe in us. I pray for God to restore any losses that I have in my life. Return to the Lord. Sometimes it takes a major blow to bring people back together. Does it also take a major blow to get people together? Emotions and intellect pale in comparison to matters of the heart. Faith in God. Continued Hope in the situation and Love of you keep me going..My heart has loved you for a long time. I'm not going anywhere, I'm right here, still in love with you. Working myself up to believing everyday even when it doesn't look like it is possible, believing that it is so. Be blessed today, my love. Be a blessing to someone special. Plant a seed of faith.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive