Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Looking Beyond My Immediate Circumstances

Thank You Lord for giving me the opportunity to work on your objective one more day. You continue to encourage me to stay diligent and focused. I love you Lord and continue to seek you daily. Daily I am seeking you Lord longing to be closer and closer to you. My task is difficult but I do not grow weary. I will stay on task. I move forward with dedication and determination. I am encouraged to stay on task and to know that as I seek God he will be found. May God bless us today on our endeavors and know that we are determined and dedicated to seek Him first and to find Him. Be blessed today and be a true blessing. I'm off to another meeting. Lord I pray that we are able to be productive and successful. Let us be on one accord.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive