Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Thank You

Good Morning Lord. Thank you for everything that you do in my life. Thank you for forgiving me for my sins. I know that they are too big for my life. Sometimes I just don't know how you do it all. How do you love me even when you know me. How is it that I can still be the one that needs to keep growing and changing and working stuff out each and every day?. We never really are at the point where we meet the need to be whole and complete. There is no point where we get to say. OK Lord I am done. Let me just rest here. No we have to keep pushing on daily. Forgive us for our sins. Love us in spite of our sins. Love us unconditionally. Love us completely and without blame. Love us with all your heart and soul. Keep us safe and protect us.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive