Thursday, October 13, 2011

Making Wise Decisions

Thank You Lord for today. I am here one more day. Thank You for each and every day. I take nothing for granted.

I am renewed and refreshed. Its back to the grind. I have to find something within me to keep me going strong.

Today, tomorrow and the next. I continue to chase after you. I continue to try and improve myself.

Breaking old habits and moving forward. Finding happiness with myself and others.

How do I handle this need for change in my life? Is it with resistance, excitement or uncertainty? I believe it is a combination of all.

I have to put it in God's hands. God will guide the way and the fact that I control nothing in this is evident.

I ask God to help me be more flexible and open to change. Open to whatever will allow me to work smarter not harder.

That's the latest catch phrase in our building. Work smarter not harder. Its not new.

I have heard it for many years but now we are truly trying to incorporate that in our daily lives.

Trust in the Lord. Lean not to our own understanding. Believe that God has a plan for you. Trust in God.

Trust that all things will and do work together for the good of those who love the Lord and are doing his will.

My prayer is that I release control. I become more open to changes in my life and I seek God first about those changes.

Trust in God and lean not to my own understanding of the situation. Confusing. How do I know.

God won't have me do something that will hurt others. God will have me glorify Him.

God will not have me harm myself. God has goodness and kindness and mercy for me. God loves me and what he has for me will and does reflect that love.

Humble myself and know God's love. Know God's strength. Know God is with me always. Be blessed and be a blessing today.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive