Monday, October 24, 2011

I Do Love You Lord

I am not ashamed of the fact that I Love You Lord. I may have problems, but I love the Lord. I am not ashamed of that. I keep my mind, heart and soul focused on you Lord. I don't have the answers. I pray that I can look beyond the ritual. My heart longs for you Lord. The things that separate us are what keep us coming back for more. We come together because of our differences and in spite of our differences. Whatever this is I surrender myself to God's will. I am a possible choice, not the only choice. I hear that there are other options for us to enjoy and we can express ourselves many ways. God will get his will done one way or the other. There is not one way or one person with all of the answers. We are uniquely and wonderfully made. I take nothing for granted. I take no one for granted. I stay amazed that you are still here. Still interested. I expect you to move on to something or someone else. Maybe I do need a new church. My goal is never to be a distraction. I love the Lord. I Love You Lord. Am I trying to let God do his will. I hope so. You are where you need to be and I am where I need to be. That seems obvious. If we were to be elsewhere, then we would be there. Breaking traditions and rules are what Jesus did. Love the Lord your God with all Your Heart and Mind and Soul. Love your neighbor as you love yourself. I work on that for my life. God wants all of me and I want to give it to him. I want God to have all of me. I have to deny myself more, and more. Release the control. I don't know how to control my life.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive