Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Assistance

I am up too late and I know it but tomorrow is report card pickup and I have a small reprieve of time in the morning. I feel better Lord. I truly am asking for assistance and I'm receiving it. A parent will volunteer in the mornings with my most difficult class. Continued assistance from my colleague. Recognize the good and not the bad.Lord I pray to you to help me through this. I know I cannot do this without you. I don't have the knowledge or skill. I am like a trainee in a new field. I have no skill or finesse in this area. Lord you have sent me help and that has renewed my interest in this job. I will continue to work toward a better and brighter future for these children. I will see the positive and not the negative. Its so easy to look only at the negative.Thank You Lord for giving me the strength to look at it again. A different perspective. I think this will be a positive step forward. I'm excited about this help. I pray it works out. Things are working out. I know things are working out for you. Good thoughts and prayers are sent to you. I know God is blessing you with warm weather, calm winds and good thoughts. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone. I love you.

The Lord is good to those who wait for Him,to the soul who seeks Him. Lamentations 3:25

Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them. Mark 11:24

But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him. Hebrews 11:6

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive