Sunday, October 2, 2011

God's Sense of Humor

God has given us exactly what we need. Why God has decided that you would have the crazy girl I don't know. But I hear that if you think you are crazy then maybe you aren't. But then again you could just be calling it like you see it. I have to believe that you know what God wants and so I believe just like you believe this is suppose to be something. Something that God has his hand in. So I look to the future not the past. New Beginnings that have me believing in the positive. God wants nothing but the best for me and I believe it. I may be up and down, back and forth, unsure one day, positive the next but I never give up. If you believe and I know you are a man of God then it must be true. Its not just something I made up, something that I only think is true. Thank You God for love. Thank You for allowing me to be able to give love and for being able to receive love. That might be where the problem lies but God did not give up on me in that area. Thank You God.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive