Saturday, September 1, 2007

A New Level

When you move up to a new level, you have so much more responsibility. I have been so busy, but I thank God that I have a job to be busy about. I was praying so hard about that fact, Goneeded to bless me with a position this fall that would be  a  reflection of me. What did he do, give me a science position. I love science. I am so pleased and excited about this position that I am totally engrossed in the entire process of a upper grade science teacher. Thank you God and I truly just want you to know that I am grateful.,I missed you but I was so busy that by the time I made it home I was totally exhausted. I didn't have Internet for two days also this week. We had an animal that bit through the wire out back. I also have to rent the two apartments and I have thirteen people who responded. I have tow good possibilities. I have so much to do and not a spare moment.  I need an assistant to write my entries. Someone to respond to you as you have someone to respond to me when I try to contact you. An assistant is so handy.They are able t o handle people and still give them the feeling of being in touch with the real thing, This has been  such a strenuous week. I look forward to church tomorrow. 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive