Sunday, September 9, 2007

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Thank you for waking me up today. Thank you for all of your blessings and for your grace. My life wouldn't be the same without you. Lord help me to understand that your NO does not mean never. Help me to direct my thoughts from my flesh and more on my spirit. Bring me closer to you Lord.

" For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways" declares the Lord. Isaiah 55:8

Lord my prayer to you this morning is for understanding. For calm and for peace. In my home life, work place and on the roads that I travel. Watch over me. Nothing I have done and will do is hidden from you Lord. Judge my heart, find me faithful. Remove any hidden agendas. Allow me to have a lifestyle that backs up my faith. Try me, test me. My words and action must match up. Let me do what I say I am going to do. Let me have integrity. Let it be genuine, open and have a sense of trustworthiness. Let my actions be one with God. Help me to follow through. Bring any sin into the open. Reveal my sin, let me deal with my sin. Be direct, be honest, get the truth out. Convict me, convince me. Love me. Let me love you. Allow me to Love myself Lord. Reveal my obstacles and make it crystal clear to me.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive