Sunday, September 16, 2007

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Thank you for today. Your grace and your mercy have brought me a might long way.

Philippians 4:6-7 -Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Mighty God, Wonderful Counselor, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace, I hunger and thirst after righteousness. My obedience to God is my divine response to His divine and profound love for me.

Faith must have a cooresponding action. The legacy of peace makes you unmanageable by the devil. Father I receive your peace this morning. I praise God for His character and way he has revealed himself to me. When I have been overwhelmed with the reality of the darkness and when evil is present and alive in this world, how do I find comfort?

Nevertheless...that's always the catch all phrase of God. Nevertheless, no matter what may be going on in your life.

 Nevertheless there will be no more gloom for those who were in distress. Isaiah 9:1

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive