Thursday, September 6, 2007

Good Morning Lord

Good Morning Lord. All blessing and glory belong to you. I love you, love you, love you. I come back to you Lord. I seek you first God.

The Lord will call you back as if you were a wife deserted and distressed in spirit-a wife who married young, only to be rejected," says your God. For a brief moment I abandoned you, but with deep compassion I will bring you back. In a surge of anger I hid my face from you for a moment, but with everlasting kindness I will have compassion on you says, the Lord your Redeemer. Isaiah 54:6-8

Lord I seek your voice. I want to hear from you. I want to spend time with you. I want to be in relationship with you. I will take time to learn to hear your voice Lord.

Thank you for yesterday, today and tomorrow. I build on the events of yesterday. I look forward to what will come today and I am excited about my tomorrow. I want to eliminate any walls that separate me from a healthy relationship with you. I have to be like a child and take a risk. A leap of faith with my trust. I want God's love and grace.

I want you to be blessed today and be a blessing to someone special.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive